PurpleGlow, with its 7 watts of unadulterated annihilative force, cleans all your family surfaces in 10 seconds. Disposing of 99.9% of the pathogens, molds, spores and residue vermin – at the flick of a switch.
Hold your PurpleGlow over the surface and move it from side to side, to destroy the pathogens – before they wreak havoc. (Note: Be careful of cheap ineffective UV wands that do you more harm than good.)
- Sterilization Principle: According to the approved laboratory research, the ultraviolet disinfection stick can kill 99.99% of germ. The ultraviolet disinfection lamp destroys the molecular structure of DNA or RNA in bacterial viruses through ultraviolet rays with a wavelength in the range of 240 ~ 280nm.
- Convenient to Carry: The size of the UV Sanitizer wand is small. It is perfect for home, office, school, hotel and travel. It is a handy design to use for phones, toys, keyboards, laptops, toothbrushes, feeding bottles, pacifiers, toys, baby cloth, toilet seat, towel, bathtub, table, stool and so on.
- Disinfect Instantly: UV sanitizer wand can make environment clean and safe in a short time, no chemical residue in ultraviolet irradiation will not damage any materials. Sweep the UV disinfection stick across the surface.
- Easy to use: This germicidal lamp can be sterilized by pressing the switch button. Kills 99.9% of Microorganisms: Bacterias, Viruses, Germs, Molds, Bed Bugs, Salmonella, E.coli, etc.
- Warning Tip: Please don’t use this Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp on people’s eyes and skin.
*“Far-UVC light has a very limited range and cannot penetrate through the outer dead-cell layer of human skin or the tear layer in the eye, so it’s not a human health hazard,” Dr. Brenner noted. “But because viruses and bacteria are much smaller than human cells, far-UVC light can reach their DNA and kill them.”* (Source)
There are no reviews yet.